read_connect(); //$GLOBALS[ezoic_db]->read->query("use 17things"); ?>


you can have a 50 cc moped when your 16 can you have a 50cc speed bike.
you can have a 50 cc moped when your 16 can you have a 50cc speed bike.
and i live in the uk.

Related Items

8 Responses to “motorbike………………..?”

  1. rockbase said :

    where do you live ?
    In USA it must pass safety laws to be allowed on streets, and polution control in some states.

  2. Chado Y said :

    ok heres the answer. if it is over 50cc or 5 hp, you need a motorcycle liscece. you can have one, but you cant drive it on the road withoutha a prpoper lisence you need to get one like a motorbike license, but the moped license is quite easy

  3. Sean Y said :

    your 16 get a real fuckin bike, believe me, girls thought i was way cooler when i got a real motorcycle instead of a 50

  4. The Ninky Nonk said :

    Yes,get an Aprilia RS50.That is classed as a moped.Some of these people have no idea what they are on about.No offence to ‘Rockbase’.Good luck.Mr Nonk.

  5. Derran G said :

    Why bother wasting money getting one, wait until your 17 and get a 125cc sports bike.

  6. ElectronProbabilityCloud said :

    If it’s below 50cc and road legal you can ride it at 16 as long as you have a CBT pass.

  7. Disturbed Dude said :

    I’m not sure, you’ll have to call your local DVM, or whatever you have over there in the UK.

  8. wireless home intercom systems said :

    It’s odd for me to find something on the cyberspace which is as delightful and intriguing as what you’ve have there. Your summary is special, your images are great, and what’s extra, you use reference that are important to what you’re saying. You’re definitely one in a zillion, admirable job.


[newtagclound int=0]


Recent Comments

Recent Posts